Minister or Celebrant

To use a Minister or Celebrant is your choice depending on your spiritual or non-religious beliefs and if you do not have contact with your own minister or celebrant, Burdekin Funerals can arrange for a religious or non-religious person to conduct the service on your behalf.

Family members may wish to participate in the Service.  Soloist, organise taped music, reading a poem and eulogies are some options that you may wish to consider.  It is a good idea to advise our staff so they can inform the Minister or Celebrant of your decisions.